Weber Q300 Propane Gas Barbecue | Features and Review
You can’t deny that food cooked on barbecue grill is delicious! We’re always looking for the best barbecue grill to buy that meets our needs.
Weber always provides top-notch barbecue grills of all types. The Weber 426001 Q 300 Propane Gas Barbecue is a great all-around choice to consider.
One of the great features the Weber Q300 Gas Barbecue has, is efficiency.
It has the ability to grill better than most grills twice its size. It does this by using dual burners, a large cooking surface and 21,700 BTUs of output.
Another great feature to mention is the high-end precision thermometer and one-touch ignition. Both features help the grill get HOT faster and stay HOT longer.
More great features to mention:
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grate
- Cast aluminum lid and body with drip ducts
- Push-button ignition
- Uses a standard 20 ounce tank (not included)
- Tall lid profile with built-in thermometer
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame with folding work tables and tool holders
- Bolts into stationary cart (included)
Weber 426001 Q 300 Propane Gas Barbecue
Features and Specifications:
- Full-size model of Weber’s popular Q propane gas barbecue; offers 393 square inches of cooking area
- Durable cast-aluminum body and lid with a glass-reinforced nylon frame; polyethylene side tables support condiments and tool hooks
- Meat cooks over 2 stainless-steel burners at a combined 21,700 BTU per hour; cast-iron cooking grates with porcelain enameling
- Adjustable heat output and built-in lid thermometer enable temperature control; requires separate purchase of propane and some assembly
- With lid closed, the grill measures 44 x 36-1/2 x 22 inches with a shipping weight of 54.6 pounds; 5-year limited warranty
Weber 426001 Q 300 Propane Gas Barbecue Reviews:
The Weber 426001 Q 300 Propane Gas Barbecue has received great feedback from people who have purchased it. Out of 200+ reviews, this BBQ grill has received 97 five star ratings and 18 four star ratings and 4 three star ratings. In other words, numerous people are strongly satisfied with this Bar Bq grill. They highly recommend this BBQ grill because it does not require large space to store but has plenty space to grill for up to 8 people, and use less gas.
The Weber 426001 Q 300 Propane Gas Barbecue also contains some negative reviews highlighted with features which may need to be improved. For example, some people think that this bar BQ grill’s surface is not smooth, especially as food is more likely to stick on the porcelain coating.
However, although this bar BQ grill contains some negative points, all of the reviewers loved this cool, and modern grill. The overall experience with this has been positive. Moreover, many of them stated that they would recommend it to a friend.